Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

China Bike Components

Buyers BEWARE of RXL SL Bicycle Parts Fraud from Asia…Opinion
I purchased a full carbon road bike handlebar from RXL SL China.
The bar was defective with a hole in the internal cable routing line. I sent the Vendor a picture and description. The bar was never used. They will not replace, refund, nor honor their warranty for their defective bar, though I agreed to pay further shipping charges. They will not answer to my emails.

The following companies and addresses are all related.
- Shenzhen Junling Trading Co., Ltd
-RXL SL Co., Ltd
www. rxlsl.com
-JL–BicycleParts Co., Ltd
www.utradeshop.com
-Bicycletoparts Co., Ltd
They sell their products directly, and on Aliexpress, eBay, and DHgate websites.
My opinion … Avoid these related RXL SL companies and websites for bicycle components.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

VeloUSA | 8 years ago
0 likes

When buying from China it's a good idea buy through AliExpress or DHGate [an Ali affiliate]. They are goverened under international trade laws and must honor all disputes with vendors. In the past, they have sent wrong road bike stems and bottle cages unlike what is pictured, a couple in different lengths than ordered. I issued a challenge disputing the product and won each time. It does take up to 3 weeks to be resolved but was refeunded in full and told to keep the product. 

Yogic Cyclist | 8 years ago
1 like

I purchased some 50mm full carbon clinchers after I saw the blogpost on Roadcc from Farsports, excellent wheels and excellent customer service. I have high end wheels to compare against and if I am am to be honest I will stick with the unbranded from now on, they can't be faulted.  

However, like someone mentioned, you takes your chance.

Butty | 8 years ago
1 like

Oddly phrased post.

Slagging off the competition?

1tal | 8 years ago
0 likes

I've bought a lot of kit from Speeder cycling in China, all is very well made and they are totally reliable, I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again.

Rapha Nadal | 8 years ago
4 likes

Man buys shoddy merchandise and is shocked that it's shit.  STOP THE PRESS!

jollygoodvelo | 8 years ago
0 likes

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Latest Comments