Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Omloop/kbk

These races are described as a bonus and just for fun, will they count as one of the 8 free races.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

18 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
1 like

I believe we got rid of that rule, so so long as they start the race they still score. As they could have worked has for the winner and done 100k on the front, and thus are doing the job of a team mate even if they dont finish

tony kappler | 8 years ago
1 like

Is it still the rule that a rider has to finish to get the team bonus of 5 points? In Kuurne, I noticed that Nizzolo (Trek) scored 5 points but was a DNF.

Aragonite | 8 years ago
2 likes

Very pleased with my four transfers. Took out four riders who would of scored me zero points, and brought in four who scored me one point in total. Every little helps!

1wrangler | 8 years ago
1 like

Thanks! It doesn't look like I carried any success over to KBK though. Very impressive break from Stuyven. I love these races.

1wrangler | 8 years ago
2 likes

Good suspense to the final km. Too bad about Stuyven's crash. No top 15 for Etixx!

Looks like I got 1,2,3,4,6,9,11.

triccky100 replied to 1wrangler | 8 years ago
1 like

1wrangler wrote:

Good suspense to the final km. Too bad about Stuyven's crash. No top 15 for Etixx!

Looks like I got 1,2,3,4,6,9,11.

Impressive selections Wrangler, no suprise you picked up the win!

cgipryan replied to 1wrangler | 8 years ago
1 like

1wrangler wrote:

No top 15 for Etixx!

Looks like not going to Quatar does have its downsides...

chrisdstripes | 8 years ago
1 like

Thoroughly enjoyed that, especially with the Dutch commentary (their word for "helicopter shot" was "helicoptershot")

1,2,3,4 for me but nothing else in the top 10, and I'm guessing a lot of teams had those 4!

Still a solid start to the classics...

1 like

Well ive just looked and no-one has amended anything in the game since 4pm on the 25th, so im not sure how that has occurred, and he is there for me now when I look

johnjackjoe | 8 years ago
1 like

He wasn't there this entire morning. When searching for KAT there were only 7 riders listed. Kristoff was the missing one. That sucks, because I had enough points for him...

triccky100 | 8 years ago
1 like

I hope so! This is my team:

JENS DEBUSSCHERE (LTS) 

ALEXANDER KRISTOFF (KAT) 

GREG VAN AVERMAET (BMC) 

NIKI TERPSTRA (EQS) 

ARNAUD DEMARE (FDJ) 

TIESJ BENOOT (LTS) 

TOM BOONEN (EQS) 

DRIES DEVENYNS (IAM) 

TERatcliffe26 replied to triccky100 | 8 years ago
1 like

triccky100 wrote:

I hope so! This is my team:

JENS DEBUSSCHERE (LTS) 

ALEXANDER KRISTOFF (KAT) 

GREG VAN AVERMAET (BMC) 

NIKI TERPSTRA (EQS) 

ARNAUD DEMARE (FDJ) 

TIESJ BENOOT (LTS) 

TOM BOONEN (EQS) 

DRIES DEVENYNS (IAM) 

Sway Debusschere and Terpstra for Nizzolo and Claeys and thats my team

johnjackjoe | 8 years ago
1 like

Is Kristoff not starting OHN? Can't find any news and I couldn't choose him to my team.

TERatcliffe26 replied to johnjackjoe | 8 years ago
1 like

johnjackjoe wrote:

Is Kristoff not starting OHN? Can't find any news and I couldn't choose him to my team.

Yes he is starting, bib 84

I hd no problems picking him, he is the 2nd rider on the list

ErinForks | 8 years ago
1 like

whoa... all in eh Chrisd ?  1 

chrisdstripes | 8 years ago
0 likes

I've gone both with some cheapsters - really can't wait for tomorrow! Spring is here!

ErinForks | 8 years ago
2 likes

Sagan... Kristoff... Sagan... Kristoff... Sagan... Kristoff... ugh... I can't figure this out for this weekend... 

1 like

yes

Latest Comments