Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Volta ao Algarve

Anyone else get screwed by Kwiatkowski pulling out at the last minute? He's captain of all my fantasy teams. Grrr.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

chrisdstripes | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'm doing OK in this so far - could do with Kittel, Groenewegen, Maikin 123 later!

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Lulu crashed out. Hope he's ok. 

Nice to have Big Tone in my team tho

Stumps | 8 years ago
0 likes

S**t happens, i lost out as well but its only a game and the lads behind the scenes try their best.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Sorry I can't do anything if Team Sky tweet at roughly 8pm the night before, i read the tweet pretty much straight after they sent it and updated the startlist pronto

1wrangler replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Sorry I can't do anything if Team Sky tweet at roughly 8pm the night before, i read the tweet pretty much straight after they sent it and updated the startlist pronto

I was only grumbling in fun. I wouldn't expect anyone to have done anything about it;  I just wanted to commiserate about Kwiatkowski, partly because I was gearing up to expect big things from MK this year. Also, being in the USA I didn't know what time the news broke, about him not starting the race. Anyway, cheers.

Latest Comments