Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

The Dashboard and season totals

Obviously the season total part is not working yet, and I'm  sure it will spring to life in due course.

The dashboard shows season competition and season purist competition totals and positions.

On the dashboard, the User Leagues show the sum of standard comp, purist comp and bonus purist comp.

Dave, is it possible to show the sum of these three (standard, purist and bonus purist) on the dashboard for every player as you do for season competition and season purist competition?

And how good are those Aussies.

Cheers, it's good to be back in the saddle again.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

peghook | 8 years ago
0 likes

Umm... There seems to be an issue with the season totals on the dashboard again?!

tony kappler | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yes, season totals now working.

I am suggesting an extra game league, (not changing season, season purist, or rest of world), which is the sum of standard, purist and bonus purist.

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

Season totals should now be working.

not entirely convinced i understand what you're asking re: totals

we made a decision a couple of years back that your overall position in the game is the standard season league, not the sum total of all the points you score in everything. so if you mean "can we add all those points together and have a league of that too" then the answer, i think, is no.

User league totals will entirely depend on how the user league is set up by the owner. some will count everything, some won't.

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

hi tony. looking into the season total issue but yes, it'll be fixed. i'll look into the totals too

Latest Comments