Home

For Sale my Serotta 56cm Fierte Cross Frameset. I bought this bike when looking for some cross tyres and it quickly became my perfect ride to work bike. It's had good use but now has to make way for a proper road bike and so must go. Headset will be left in the frameset and is a Cane Creek S3. It also comes with a matching Serotta Seat Clamp, unused warranty card and certificate of manufacture all signed by the frame builders at Serotta. I have also got the correct touch up paint for it. The frame has had good use so there are a number of marks on the frame. The headtube has cable rub points, there is a front mech mark and the traditional chainstay and wheel dropout wear and tear.

New this frameset was in the region of £1300+
I'd be looking for offers over £400 for it.
Its a great opportunity to buy a genuine US made classic steel cross frameset especially as Serotta don't make a steel version at the moment.

Buyer can collect or i can arrange delivery once funds cleared.

Thanks.

4 comments

simon.hudd [3 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

I'm interested in the Serotta frame you have for sale. Can you confirm where you are located?

patrickjj [3 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Simon
Sorry i was away on long weekend break without comp.
I'm in West Wiltshire, Not far from Bath.

simon.hudd [3 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Couple of additional questions:

(1) What length is the top tube centre-to-centre?

(2) What year was this model manufactured? Can you provide the Serotta serial number?

Thanks.

patrickjj [3 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Simon
Top tube is 57.5cm c-c
Serial number is FX 56 00016
Date on Production card is Feb 11th 2003.
cheers
Patrick