Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Gran Fondo New York 2016

Hi, I'm interested in information, advice etc. on the Gran Fondo New York, preferably from those that have actually done it - rather than judging from afar - or from those that are also interested in going this year. I've done the Ride Londons and always enjoy a trip to NY. Thanks!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

MartinGS | 8 years ago
0 likes

I did look at the Five Boro ride which looks interesting but reading some of the rider's experiences last year puts me off . There are 32,000 riders on a 40 mile ride and a lot of walking with the bike it seems. For a chance to have a decent ride and be almost in New York the Grand Fondo seems a better choice if going accross the Atlantic.

Leviathan | 8 years ago
0 likes

Wow, there is a real place called Sleepy Hollow.  Wow those jerseys are awful, I want one. I need to go to bed, I still have to work tomorrow. 

Leviathan | 8 years ago
0 likes

interesting, I've not done it but I was considering the 5 boros ride, for sight seeing purposes, not for sportive competition.

Latest Comments