Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Preston theift

hi, if any of you folk live out in Preston, would you keep an eye out for my dolan multi-cross bike and Ribble sportive bianco frame set both 54 and 52 cm taken from my garage last night.

The dolan is black with white decles, white shimano wheels, ultimate canti rear and mini v front a shimano cx50 chainset 105 shifters sora mech, rocket ron tyres white bar tape and deda bars, please keep an eye out it is not insured and will take months of overtime on nursing bank to replace, this was my first cx season and i was loving it! These scum bags take what has taken months of hard work to buy, and they dont give a dam! Im so angry! I spend 5 days a week caring for ill people and ask my self why? Why work hard when people can just take it away!

thinking of packing cycling in for good wots the piont.  Sorry for rant.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Cyclespeed Tours | 8 years ago
0 likes

I really feel for you - I had a bike stolen when I was at uni 20 years ago, and it stung big time.

But don't ever leave a nice bike in a garage - they are so easy to get into. Bring it inside, hang it on the wall.

And I just cricked my neck too.....

Chin up!

Beefy | 8 years ago
0 likes

Now has black fitzic saddle and white bar tape

Beefy | 8 years ago
0 likes

Beefy | 8 years ago
0 likes

Beefy | 8 years ago