Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Atomic22 Component Security Products - Any current [December 2015] News?

Does anyone have any very recent contact with Atomic22 and are there any suggestions how to communicate with them?

Having placed an order for a few hundred GBP worth of kit from Atomic22, PayPal duly removed the funds from my account. After the Atomic22 suggested 'queue' waiting situation [a few weeks] contact was attempted. I patiently waited, and waited and w..... 

Using the available messaging systems several times failed to yeild a response and the Telephone Number provided on the PayPal documentation produced only 'The number you have dialed has not been recognised'. After three months there was no choice other than recourse to the PayPal 'case' process and the money was refunded by Atomic22.

I still wish to purchase Atomic22 Products, alternatives leave a lot to be desired as do the DIY 'tricks'.

If anyone can offer any Component Security ideas, particularly new or obscure solutions to keeping kit out of the thives hands it will be much appreciated.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

No More alas Pe... | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hi manuscript

I tried communicating every-which-way to nil avail.

Ultimately I was forced to "Raise a Case' with PayPal and the Refund was made via my PayPal Account fairly quickly, but without any communication from Atomic22.

Obviously folk need to steer clear of Atomic22. They had my money for several months because I hung on, in vain, to give them a chance to get their problems sorted. My communications included encouragement and possible assistance, not simply demands for the products or refund.

My message to Atomic22 is to 'comunicate' all customers, at least with those who have paid upfront, or temporarily shut down the Atomic22 web site.

If Atomic22 do not shut down their web site my message to PayPal is to close the Atomic22 PayPal Account.

Any other suggestions having the effect of avoiding 'would be customers' wasting time are very welcome.

manuscript | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hi - I'm currently experiencing similar problems with this company. No response to numerous emails etc.

Did you get any communication from them other than a refund?

My advice to anyone else considering a purchase, steer clear.

Latest Comments