Right, after much deliberation and some LBS advice I have come to the conclusion that my beautiful Omega Enigma Ti frameset is too small for me... I'm GUTTED to see it go, but I feel it's time to bite the bullit and get a frame that actually fits me rather than forcing this to fit.
- Medium (56cm) Omega Enigma Titanium frame
- 55cm top-tube, 14.5cm head tube, nice and short chainstays, polished logos and diamond profile top-tube
- Full carbon Look HSC4 SL forks (215mm steerer)
- Campag Record integrated headset & front mech
- USE Carbon Alien seatpost, USE Race stem (90mm), USE Spacers and a USE seatclamp
Frameset is approx 18months old, USE parts and Record front mech approx 2 months old. Total original retail value of approx £1800+
£675 posted with all of the USE kit and the Record front mech - happy to adjust the price if any of the kit isn't wanted.
Email me at Email rich DOT gearing AT mac DOT com - can supply more pics if need be. Near Richmond (SW London) most of the time but can arrange to bring it down to the Brighton area anytime over the next 2 weekends (13th & 20th Sept) to arrange a viewing down there if need be.