Home

The bike has done under 300miles as I recently broke my ankle on a skiing holiday and as such am out of action until winter. Therefore the bike is for sale in an almost perfect condition.

The bike has a very good quality aluminium frame; it is both light and stiff, making it a good bike for both training and racing.
The Ultegra SL groupset is excellent, the shifting is sharp and precise and the braking is clean and powerful . The interior workings are very similar to Dura Ace 7800, the only difference being that Ultegra SL is slightly heavier.
The Fulcrum wheels are similarly versatile and fast, made by Campagnolo they roll quickly and smoothly with a stiffness that should suit even the heaviest of riders.
The bike has various new parts and upgrades which I will detail…
The Saddle is an almost new Prologo Nago, which has interchangeable covers granting it longevity beyond anything else on the market. The cover is currently a red one of the winter variety so it is slightly thicker and harder wearing, overall the saddle has done about 20 miles from one quick training ride.
The tyres are almost new Vittoria Rubino pros in red, a tyre that fulfils the balance of speed and longevity, as it has a good level of puncture protection, these have done about 20 miles.
Spd sl pedals are also included, they are the 105 spd-sl
The handlebars and stem are brand new, as is the cork bartape. The bars are made by Easton and are of good quality.

For more information please see here:http://2009.univega.com/bike_detail.asp?lang=english&kat=VIA&ID=90000023...

Finally I am a professional bike mechanic, as such the bike will be perfectly set up when you receive it. Pick up would be preferred but if you would like the bike delivered I can source a cardboard bike box to post it in as well as all the packing required. This will carry a charge of £20 however.

I am based in Windsor

R.R.P is £1299 The bike is £900 without P&P.

Any questions please PM me. Many thanks for looking

pictures here http://s1035.photobucket.com/albums/a435/jackgibbon/Univega%20Via%20Mode...