Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Richie Porte's Dogma F8

Anyone knows what size it is? Seems to be in size 500 (50cm). Here's the bike in question:

//keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/01/Porte-tdu-bike-WATSON_00004030-027.jpg)

It's a handsome bike due to the proportions and the shape of the frame itself. One thing I notice is that the TT gets more sloped the smaller you go.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Poptart242 | 8 years ago
1 like

A lad from the club had one built in blue and orange, very gulf racing-esque. Sounds horrendous but it's beautiful up close.

Super Domestique | 8 years ago
1 like

No worries.

I like the F8 a lot but prefer it in colours other than black. The blue/orange looks stunning in pictures but even better in reality. *

Although the older shapes like the 65.1 and Dogma 2 (slightly biased to this model perhaps!) always looked better in black to me.

*beauty, is of course, in the eye of the beholder. I happen to like the design of Pinarello although many don't.

Hit the Deck | 8 years ago
1 like

Hi, Super Domestique, I've watched that video because I subscribe to GCN  3 Anyway, thanks for the suggestion!

Preference aside, I think this year's F8 definitely looks better than Pinarello's previous versions of Dogma with those super wavy fork and rear triangle.

Super Domestique | 8 years ago
1 like

This might be of interest to you:

https://youtu.be/EwtGlrzKunU

Latest Comments