Home

I realise road.cc is not the best forum for selling mountain bikes but you never know eh?

I'm selling my beloved 2006 Giant Trance 2 (size large), a full suspension MTB with four inches of travel at each end - just right for hammering along the Downs. I've not used it for over six months now and because the shed is such an overloaded mess I'm consolidating the collection by selling this one, giving away the pub bike and buying a steel On One to replace both.

IMAGE(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4540248331_593ba46f5c.jpg)

It's pretty much standard spec, so a Maestro alu frame, Fox Float R shock, RockShox Reba SL fork, DT Cerit hubs & Mavic XM317 rims wearing a Conti Speedking 2.3 on the front and a Panaracer Razr 2.3 on the back, Charge Spoon saddle (unless you want the original WTB, which I still have), Odi lock-on grips and Time Atac pedals if you want them.

It's in very good nick. Never badly crashed and everything working just fine. It cost £1650 new and I'm asking £800 - or make me an offer.

There are lots more photos here, and this is the review that inspired me to buy it in the first place.