Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cycling Clothing Designer Recruiting

Hi,
If you are a talented AI use designer as well as a cyclist, you are the one we are looking for.
And If your designs have been chosen by us, we would pay you by the pieces of designs.
Always welcome to leave comments. I would answer you questions here.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

The Rake | 8 years ago
0 likes

Maybe the name of the company, website, so a potential applicant could do some research before applying? What systems would the designer need knowledge of.

If you go fishing, you need some bait

phebeM replied to The Rake | 8 years ago
0 likes

Thank you so much for the tips.

But if I have given the name of the company with website, would this post be named as scam?

Our brand is Monton with trademark registered in cycling clothing. You could check our website at montonsports.com

The _Kaner | 8 years ago
0 likes

who are 'they' and why are 'they' serious...???
Dun, dun, deeeeeehhhh!

PhillBrown | 8 years ago
0 likes

Serious or not, it would be useful to know a little more other than being able to use Illustrator and being a cyclist...

If it requires using AI and cycling at the same time, that may become an issue!

Iamnot Wiggins | 8 years ago
0 likes

A serious scammer by the sounds of it.

phebeM | 8 years ago
0 likes

We are serious

PhillBrown | 8 years ago
0 likes

A little more info would be a start...

phebeM replied to PhillBrown | 8 years ago
0 likes

Sorry this is the first time for me to post this kind of information on the website. I do not what kind of other information should be added.

You have said it maybe a issue to be a cyclist as well as using AI. Actually our Taiwan agent works this way. They hire cyclist who designs as well.

We have posted on Free lancer as well. But it do seems a little to find cyclist as well as being able to design.

What kind of information should I added. Thank you.

Latest Comments