Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Anyone else having issues with road.cc website errors, hanging etc?

For maybe the last week or so I've been having problems with the road.cc site:

In Chrome (lastest build, running AdBlock, but with it disabled for road.cc) the site loads, but then either all the links are dead, or the whole page appears to be a giant link (the cursor is the pointy finger link cursor across the entire page, it never changes back to an arrow, even when hovering over blank areas.

In IE (completely vanilla, no plugins) things initially seem better and the homepage operates as normal, but then I open a page and I start to get the "A problem with this webpage caused IE to close and reopen the tab" on every news story I open and then eventually IE just crashes or hangs completely.

My gut feeling is that this may be something to do with the adverts? Anyone else seeing these issues?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

bmxer | 8 years ago
0 likes

No issues on my side (Win 7, Chrome and Firefox browser last build both)...

BrokenBootneck | 8 years ago
0 likes

I have been trying to reply to a thread and it only posts the first line or so even though it all shows in preview. In safari.

PhillBrown | 8 years ago
0 likes

No issues for me in Chrome on Apple OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or Chrome in Windows 7 x64 Professional...

Latest Comments