FS: Topeak Black Pannier Rack with Pair of Altura Arran Pannier Bags 46 litres £60

by ThunderCat   April 18, 2010  

For sale: Top quality pannier rack and bags in barely used condition - great for touring and every day commuting! I am selling these items as I've just got myself a road bike and no longer require the accessories for my hybrid bike - all items only used couple of months and looked after impeccably (one pannier bag not used at all and brand new).

Specs:

Topeak Super Tourist Pannier Rack in Black: Lightweight 3-strut alloy rear rack with integral fender top, 6061 T6 aluminum construction and stainless steel hardware, Adjustable extenders with two length fittings ensure level fit to any bike, Integral fender top and dual hook positions for bungee cord - One size fits all frames, weight: 670g

Altura Arran 46 Pannier with 46 Litre capacity (Pair) - Hard wearing P-Tec 600 fabric, Rixen and Kaul fittings, Universal left or right fit, Reflective trim, also complete with yellow rain proof covers for each bag - these covers are no longer included with the bags in stores and are great for keeping the bags clean and dry! See also: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/altura/arran-46-pannier-ec008435

Collection from Central London or Canada Water only.

Any questions, please ask!

AttachmentSize
altura-arran-46-pannier.jpg8.79 KB
IMG_0062.jpg27.45 KB