Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Primus Classic Impanis

Gonna be an interesting one given so many of the top guys are already in the US for the Worlds...

PS - Looks like Kittel isn't on the startlist.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

20 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yh first update i gave didier druckers points as they are next to each other. So reupdated and didnt resend the email.

Same i wasted a transfer on debuscherre, but when i last checked the startlists before i went out he was in. Not much i could have done.

I dont have any info on the breakaway so didnt award any points

runaroundsioux | 8 years ago
0 likes

De Marchi - breakaway ???? No points scored for breakaway !!!

1wrangler | 8 years ago
0 likes

Wasted a transfer on Debuscherre...
Grrr.

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Ignore the above....The road.cc e-mail was wrong and points have been awarded to him...

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

I have zero points for J-P Drucker...

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Don't think he started.

The Terrible To... | 8 years ago
0 likes

Shouldn't Jens Debuscherre have scored 5 points for being in the winners team?

JohnnyRemo | 8 years ago
0 likes

1. DE BIE Sean - Lotto Soudal
2. CLAEYS Dimitri - Verandas Willems Cycling Team
3. GERTS Floris - BMC Racing Team
4. VAN POPPEL Danny - Trek Factory Racing
5. DRUCKER Jean-Pierre - BMC Racing Team
6. JANS Roy - Wanty - Groupe Gobert
7. TEUNISSEN Mike - Team LottoNL-Jumbo
8. KREDER Raymond - Team Roompot Oranje Peloton
9. BOUDAT Thomas - Team Europcar
10. PARDINI Olivier - Verandas Willems Cycling Team

"Hat" to anyone who got that podium...

cgipryan | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'd completely forgotten to make transfers for Brussels, so that saved me some transfers, I guess...

0 likes

Aragonite, I think it was my balls up as to why they wernt showing, so i apologise for that.

Yh ive limited myself to 4 transfers per race to try and get at least a 4 rider team.

More lessons learnt for next year i guess with transfers and these types of races

Aragonite replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

No probs TER. Managed to get Walscheild in early am. Dave must of added them after you emailed him. Wasn't sure whether to use up another valuable transfer on a punt, but one too many drinks decided it.

Jonas Lorenzen | 8 years ago
0 likes

Dammit...missed the transfer ... Only 1 rider in my team  102

Sniffer | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yes, transfers are a problem. I have no riders carrying over from the last race at all.

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Gets worse. Doubt if any in this race will be on the Startlist for the next.

mikeevs | 8 years ago
0 likes

7 of the 8 riders I started in the last race aren't starting in this one. Not going to have many transfers left at this rate  102

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, big,big, difference between parcours of this race and the next, then the second last and last race. Thankfully I checked them out before the comp. started, so have been stingy with transfers.

Like yourself I have to do transfers tonight.

0 likes

Yh ive tried all that, and ive emailed Dave, so hopefully Dave comes up with something.

Iv had to make my transfers anyway as im off out now

Also I think we should have had more transfers in hindsight, didnt realise the startlists would be so different, forgot about the worlds

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Can't get either, even after pressing 'show all riders'. Tried to check out Dimitri Claeys for the previous(Brussels)race, and could only get Kevyn Claeys. Walschield rode a pretty decent race in Flanders today, if it's a bunch sprint tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised if he was thereabouts.

0 likes

They should both be there Aragonite

I don't why they aren't, they are selected on the startlist so I dont know why they aren't showing up in the game

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Can't find Dimitri Claeys, or Max Walscheild listed. Any chance of getting them in? Don't know whether they would make my team, but would be nice if I had the choice.

Latest Comments