Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

High End Hire Girona, Perpignan, Eastern Pyrenees Area. Help.

Can anybody suggest or has had direct experience of hiring a high end bike in the Girona/Perpignan area??
Made a right cock up with flights to Perpignan. Booked them first then tried to add the bike after and the bloody luggage is full. Bit of a disaster as I've just taken delivery of my new Canyon Aeroad and a new bleeding hard case..
Found one place in Girona - Bikecat but they're all booked out.
There's loads of others but I'm after something a bit tasty bike wise.
Be great if somebody has used somewhere that isn't immediately obvious on Google. With the cycling as it is in the area there must be something.
Facing the daunting prospect of having to talk to my girlfriend on holiday if not..
Thanks..

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

pashda | 8 years ago
0 likes

You need bikebreaks Girona. They hire Cannondale carbon Synapse bikes with 105 groupset for EUR30 a day or less for longer hire period.
I have used them a few times and they are brilliant. They also do guided rides or the Thursday shop ride is fun and often local pro riders join it. gironacyclecentre.com

allanj | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'm not much help I'm afraid- I was in that part of the world this summer and just stuck to looking on enviously at the cyclists going by while enjoying family time. I'd looked into bike her before going and didn't get very far so left it.

Where are you going to be staying?

Latest Comments