Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta TV coverage

Hi all

Is the Vuelta getting any coverage on regular TV does anyone know?
I know it's on one of the Eurosport chanels but although I have Sky I don't subscribe to any of the sporting channels.

Thanks
James

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

burglarboycie | 8 years ago
0 likes

Thanks guys
I've got the highlights set to record on ITV4 in the evenings

rob39 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Steephill tv do live streaming, Check on the day for live English stream. You'll defo get live Spanish feed

ibr17xvii replied to rob39 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Check your subscription as believe it or not Eurosport itself isn't part of the sports package on Sky it's part of one of the regular channel bundles.

Simon E | 8 years ago
0 likes

As Otis has said, ITV4 10 pm on Saturday (repeated at 1:50am on Sunday) then 7pm from Sunday evening (rpt at 2 am).

Handy guide at http://www.locatetv.com/uk/listings/itv4

HarryTrauts | 8 years ago
0 likes

What is "regular TV" nowadays?

I agree with the other responses. Eurosport Player if you don't have access to it through the tellybox.

MartyMcCann | 8 years ago
0 likes

ITV4 will be showing highlights in the evenings-mostly at 7pm though first stage isn't on until 10pm on Sat. Like Stenmeister I also recommend Eurosport Player- really handy and generally works well- especially on the quieter afternoons in the office  3

stenmeister | 8 years ago
0 likes

I believe one of the ITV channels are doing highlights but not live coverage.

I subscribe to Eurosport player so I can watch it on the tablet or pc and only subscribe for the duration of the Vuelta.

Latest Comments