Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Deleting a route in Strava?

I got a Garmin 810 yesterday and set it all up last night to sync with Strava, my laptop and iPhone. I created a route in Strava, saved it as a GPX file and loaded it onto the Garmin, just to make sure it all worked, which it did. So far so good, but now I want to delete this route as it was just a quick gibberish route to test it was all working ok. My question is, how the hell do you delete a route off Strava? I've tried and tried and I just cant work out how to do it! I've taken way too much time over this as it is, and I know it's not really that important, but....I just can not delete this bloody file! Am I just being really thick and am missing something really obvious??

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

JudgeDreddful | 8 years ago
0 likes

I've just noticed that it's Strava route builder beta if that would make any difference? I'm not that techy, but am I right in thinking that a beta version is a sort of 'work in progress/let's see what bugs there are' version?

jacknorell replied to JudgeDreddful | 8 years ago
0 likes
JudgeDreddful wrote:

I've just noticed that it's Strava route builder beta if that would make any difference? I'm not that techy, but am I right in thinking that a beta version is a sort of 'work in progress/let's see what bugs there are' version?

Yes, correct. The beta may have interface problems or other issues.

You should be able to remove once new version goes live properly.

Marauder | 8 years ago
0 likes

I have just checked Strava and for me it is on the left hand side 1/3 of the way down under Overview, Analysis and Premium.

JudgeDreddful replied to Marauder | 8 years ago
0 likes

I don't know what is going on as I don't have those either! I've got premium if that makes any difference?  102

JudgeDreddful | 8 years ago
0 likes

Already tried that. It says 'click the wrench icon in the top-right corner of the intended Route and select either Edit Route or Delete Route from the menu that appears'. But there isn't a wrench icon - in the top right corner or anywhere!

ibr17xvii | 8 years ago
0 likes

Latest Comments