Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Job opportunity in the UK

First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Lloyd and I head up production at Early Rider. We manufacture premium children's bikes and build them here in the UK and are looking for a few people to join our production line in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire. I hope you don't mind me posting a job ad in here but we have a few positions available and would like them to be taken by people who have an interest in cycling and this seems like the place to find them.

We are a currently a small team, but due to our range expanding we are looking get some more experienced bicycle mechanics on board to help maintain our high standards and build quality. The positions are in our production lines, we build our 16” Belter in house and we will also be building a 20” version in a couple of months time, currently we need people to join the 16” line. Your main duties will involve the assembly and quality control of the 16”, maintaining your work station and contributing to keeping the warehouse clean and tidy. Being a small company there will be many chances to get involved with other things involved in running a bicycle company, these things will become evident as time goes on. To the right candidates it will be a great opportunity to start a career in the industry. Previous workshop experience is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided. Just a good attitude and the enthusiasm to get stuck in will be more than adequate.

If this sounds like something that might interest you and would like to know more, please get in touch by either calling 01491 410321 and asking for Lloyd or email me a cv and covering letter to lloyd [at] earlyrider.com

earlyrider.com

Thank you

Lloyd

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments