Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage One French Riders Only comp

Am I missing something here? The leader in the French Riders Only competition has Adriano Malori, Michael Matthews and Tony Martin in their team...  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Purist teams can't make transfers, so unless someone has hacked the system...

LukeClosely | 8 years ago
0 likes

Haven't checked but I for one would be pretty annoyed if purist teams have been making transfers

Turns8 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Without wanting to sound like a snitch...it seems that some of the purist teams have made transfers between stages aswell!!!

Level playing field and all that...  105

B-Twinners | 8 years ago
0 likes

not sure how he managed it but he's still top although his lead has diminished, i'd be inclined to let it be, the riders he's got he's not going to last at the top too long and when he drops down the leader board what is one more place.....Just strange how it happened and only happened to him, when i picked for sure i could only see frenchies

Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
0 likes

I cant believe have a top ten stage finish badge with 3 points. I love this comp.

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

Anyone who's deliberately picked non-french riders (and it would need to be deliberate) will just be disqualified

Philip Unwin replied to dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

Anyone who's deliberately picked non-french riders (and it would need to be deliberate) will just be disqualified

No need for disqualification, just take the riders out and then let them continue with less riders. That way you don't have to decide whether it was deliberate or not. No arguments.

sanderville replied to Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
0 likes

Only French riders were listed by default so it couldn't not be deliberate.

Philip Unwin replied to dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

No need for disqualification, just take the riders out and then let them continue with less riders. That way you don't have to decide whether it was deliberate or not. No arguments.

Gkam84 | 8 years ago
0 likes

It has been noted and Dave will have a look at it as and when he has time

sanderville | 8 years ago
0 likes

And it's not even Enrique.

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

He does. Ha ha ha.

The Terrible To... | 8 years ago
0 likes

Chapeau!