Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Manchester to Edinburgh, tomorrow, non-stop...

One of my friends is riding from Manchester to Edinburgh tomorrow for charity. He would be grateful for any company and/or support you could give him along the way especially from Preston northwards. He's setting off at 5:30am from Stockport.

He does have form for this; he rode from the Olympic Velodrome in London to the Velodrome in Manchester in one go a couple of years ago.

He's called Steve...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

crikey | 8 years ago
0 likes

I don't know if he did do it, I'll report back if so!

crikey | 8 years ago
0 likes

I think timing is the key issue, and he is simply setting off at 5:30am and going until he gets there.
I will try to get more details.
Thank you for the offer.

Batchy | 8 years ago
0 likes

Depending on what his average speed is ? Can do Kendal to Shap or maybe Penrith ?.what time is he due in Kendal ?

Batchy replied to Batchy | 8 years ago
0 likes
Batchy wrote:

Depending on what his average speed is ? Can do Kendal to Shap or maybe Penrith ?.what time is he due in Kendal ?

I did post this with good intention but with a 40 mph headwind and brass monkey temperatures there was no way that I was going out, not even for charity and your mate's sanity, especially up Shap this morning. I hope he made it to Edinburgh in one piece and if he did then he deserves a medal !

Latest Comments