Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Can Someone Please Gently Kick The Server Please?

I am trying to pick my Giro teams, and am having no luck, it is taking a long time to load the rider list then when a rider is selected it is hanging, if I wait a few mins it sometimes adds the rider other times I get a service is unavailable. the furthest I have got so far as selecting three riders!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

SpandexThunder | 8 years ago
0 likes

This is ridiculous. I've had the same issue - lagging immensely and then crashing when I've (finally!) managed to select one or two riders.

No teams entered for the Giro now and 'season' over from a league point of view.

Brilliant.

pclark007 | 8 years ago
0 likes

I have not been able to finish my purist team for the past two hours and it is almost an hour before deadline now. Server way too slow.

fxceltic | 8 years ago
0 likes

i can not change anything in my teams, service unavailable or riders list wont load or go through the 8 pages, come on guys, we pay for this, a reply would be nice??

smiley_boy2501 | 8 years ago
0 likes

In fact for all purist teams I can't see the riders ad therefore can't choose a team. I understand server issues happen from time to time, but given I pays my moneys some info from the admin would be nice......

0 likes

I still can't get on.
And my italian team won't show up either! I randomly filled my team and now can't see any riders to change.

JohnnyRemo | 8 years ago
0 likes

Thankfully only had my "Italian" team to do - otherwise I'd probably have given up...

ben_hawley | 8 years ago
0 likes

No not all good now. Still really slow.
Fantasy Cycling team - could you please fix?

paulypops | 8 years ago
0 likes

All good now

0 likes

Ditto. No teams entered.

sanderville | 8 years ago
0 likes

"Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I have no teams entered.

EDIT: All teams locked and loaded by 00:35, thank you. Bring on the prizes!

Les Ed | 8 years ago
0 likes

I did a little better took 30 mins to get team. Then lots of problems with purist team.  13

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Ditto.

Latest Comments