Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

choosing a new road bike..need help

7  7  7 Hi guys. I'm struggling to find a road bike with the budget under £1000 because there are plenty good choices out there. Reviews of Boardman Road Team Carbon , Rose Pro SL 2000 or Planet X Pro Carbon all seem to be good, so i cant decide which one to go with. Any suggestions for me? Thank you.  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Fish_n_Chips | 8 years ago
0 likes

Boardman Team Carbon is excellent for the price.

Got my for &680 ish from the sales and B.Cycling discount.

I use it for commuting 35 miles per day and like the la k of buzz compared to my other aluminium bikes.

troyc | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hi there, i had the same choice to make last year, and Halfords offering 15% off the Boardman range helped me make the decision to get a Road Team Carbon - and i see they are offering 15% off again until May 13th.
I have been very happy with it, been doing 150miles a week and had no problems whatsoever. The first time i took it out i just could not stop grinning from ear to ear. The difference was so noticeable compared to my old Carrera TDF, the ride felt so much smoother with the bike responsive and stiff, just seem to be able to get so much more power out of it, and doing longer 50mile rides seems far less fatiguing than my old bike.

Latest Comments