Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Ride London 2015 CHARITY PLACES! JUST £5!

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 1200PM

TO HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE ON THE RIDE 100.

QEF has places in the Prudential Ride-London Surrey 100!

All you have to do is complete the enclosed registration form and send it back to myself along with a £5 registration fee, pledging to raise £550 for QEF. To take on this unique challenge through the streets of London.
Registration Fee: £5
Minimum Sponsorship: £550

Contact piers.gilbert [at] qef.org.uk OR 01372841121

Team QEF riders will be entitled to fundraising tips, training tips, help from personal trainers, training day, support throughout the process, a dedicated discussion forum to discuss any problem which may come up, support from a dedicated fundraiser, a QEF cycle jersey and your own cheer squad on the day.

By joining Team QEF, you will be helping to raise funds for one of the many key services, in particular QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services’ essential work helping people with serious brain injuries whose lives have been devastated by a road traffic accident, bad fall or sudden onset of a debilitating condition.

So to secure your place or to find out more details, please contact me on 01372841121 or email piers.gilbert [at] qef.org.uk . Or you know someone who would be interested, please forward them this email.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

Leviathan | 8 years ago
0 likes

I do wonder how many of these charidy spots go to waste? If you have a small circle of family and friends one might not be inclined to keep asking the same people for money. How many Movembers/bike rides can one person do? Or you could fund it yourself, making it a rather expensive ticket. So you let it pass on by, wondering if anyone else will take it up or if it will go to waste.

Latest Comments