Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Web site

Is it me, or is the website experiencing a distinct lack of new news?
When i view the home page, the 2 main stories are the one about the jury urging action at the end of the late William Logan's case and the motorist who attacked and left a cyclist with facial injuries
Both of these are now at least a week old, so has there been no other, cycling related news that Road.cc deems worthy to report on?

Simon Hume

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

flyingpitman | 8 years ago
0 likes

I am finding this message on quite a few posts,The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
Is it my PC or is there a problem.Thanks

rmacneil | 8 years ago
0 likes

I've been getting this on the mobile site. Requesting the desktop version seems to fix it and brings up the new stories.

hdb | 8 years ago
0 likes

I suspect the issue is server cache, not browser side - anonymous users aren't seeing the new stories, but you do get them once you log in. Somebody (Dave A) needs to flush the cache and check the timeout settings in admin/performance (yep, I work with Drupal  29 )

Mystery Machine | 8 years ago
0 likes

It may be a browser issue. My work PC (which does not have a fully updated version of Internet Explorer) has been having the same issue - no new material since 27 April or so. My home PC (fully up-to-date browsers, including Firefox) shows the up-to-date stories.

kwi | 8 years ago
0 likes

Try hitting refresh, you're probably viewing a cached page.

Latest Comments