Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Womens/Ladies Bib Shorts 3/4 Length

Any forum members out there know where I can get hold of some 3/4 length padded bib shorts for my good lady wife?

I know spring is almost sprung and shorts seem to be the order of the day, but my wife prefers her legs to be warmer, at least until sunshine is more abundant than it is currently. Looked at all the usual websites, but they seem a rare commodity and not a lot of choice if you manage to find some. Thanks in advance.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

MattEdd | 8 years ago
0 likes

My better half got a pair of DHB Vaeon 3/4s last October, she likes them  1

AJ101 | 8 years ago
0 likes

I was looking deeper into what Spokely shows up and it looks like Wiggle have got a few different DHB models, not to expensive either.

phebeM | 8 years ago
0 likes

Have you checked with Monton https://www.montonsports.com/2015-pro-plus-sarin-black-bib-shorts-34-len... ? Lycra fabric, multi-layer foam chamois, MITI stripe.

There are not so much choices on market of the bib shorts 3/4 length for women compared with men's.

AJ101 | 8 years ago
0 likes

One of the cool things we've found we can do with Spokely is show all of the main retailers' womens clothing in one place

Its still in development but you'll get the idea

Womens Cycle Clothing

you can narrow it down a bit more as well to just Womens Tights Search
It's still a bit rough around the edges (there's a few out of stock items still showing up as in stock) but it should make it a bit easier to search.

amazon22 | 8 years ago
0 likes

The new Lusso ladies range is well thought of and made in Manchester to boot.
Nothing wrong with 3/4's at this time of the year - some Sky riders were wearing knee warmers in the Tour de Yorkshire today.
www.lusso.bike/womens/tights-bib-tights/layla-cooltech-3-4-bib-tights.html
Or Endura, the FS260-Pro Bibknicker DS's are said to be pretty good.
http://www.endurasport.com/products/?ProductID=619

Both these are lycra type material, rather than insulated roubaix.

Latest Comments