Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de Romandie - Stage 3

Albasini
Nizzolo
Atapuma
Caruso
Alaphelippe
Fumeaux
Mezgec
Fuglsang

Would have traded in more sprinters, but saving transfers for mountains and TT.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

chrisdstripes | 8 years ago
0 likes

If only I'd have brought in Rui Costa for Nibali yesterday like I nearly did...

Second day running where standard has done well and purist even better. Been crap so far this year but I've won Tour de Suisse before and came 2nd in Romandie last year, so maybe the Swiss air is once again changing my fortunes!

_Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

By the looks of it, both Nizzolo and Mezgec are in the grupetto. Waste of transfers then -.-

chrisdstripes | 8 years ago
0 likes

I just brought in Mezgec for Chernetskii, he was the best I could afford really. Keeping my GC guys and saving transfers for the last two stages, but still hopefully have enough to keep ticking over til then...

Twybaydos | 8 years ago
0 likes

Nizzolo and Tosh VDS in for Gerrans and Chernetskiy. 8 transfers left. Already had Albasini, Haas and Mezgec. The break is crap (Cheng Ji level crap) so Navardauskas will win

Twybaydos replied to Twybaydos | 8 years ago
0 likes
Twybaydos wrote:

Nizzolo and Tosh VDS in for Gerrans and Chernetskiy. 8 transfers left. Already had Albasini, Haas and Mezgec. The break is crap (Cheng Ji level crap) so Navardauskas will win

Gerrans 5th, Chernetski 10th. Brilliant

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Nizzolo and Mezgec in for me today. Only 4 transfers left so had to be cautious.

_Kasper replied to Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Nizzolo and Mezgec in for me today. Only 4 transfers left so had to be cautious.

Whew. Thats no a lot with the mountains and tt coming up.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

I sacked the saving transfers

Gonna make 4 for the Mountains and 2 for the time trial i think, unless i fancy alba in the mountains

Already gonna have keung, pantano, haas and spilak for the mountain

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

3 changes for me, probs got it wrong

Albasini
Alaphilippe
Spilak
Navadauskas
Keung
haas
Bakelants
Pantano

backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes

No changes for me today, just too hard to call.

Moist von Lipwig replied to backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes
backflipbedlem wrote:

brought Nizzolo in just in case but think if its the right non GC threatening break that gets away it will stay away.

backflipbedlem replied to Moist von Lipwig | 8 years ago
0 likes
Moist von Lipwig wrote:
backflipbedlem wrote:

brought Nizzolo in just in case but think if its the right non GC threatening break that gets away it will stay away.

Yea I put Coquard in my Purist, in case we got a sprint stage, but he never even started the race, doH!

Latest Comments