Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Palmares

Does anyone know how often the Palmares on each fantasy player's dashboard updates? Is it once a year at the end of the season or more regular than that.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

they get updated when the competitions get archived. so all completed competitions should be on there now

Gilbert and Sullivan replied to dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

they get updated when the competitions get archived. so all completed competitions should be on there now

Oh i see, doesnt seem to have worked for me Dave, my palmares shows an 11th place in Canada for my best purist result but i managed 3rd in Tirreno this year? Strange one, any theories? Not that important, was just puzzled.

dave atkinson replied to Gilbert and Sullivan | 8 years ago
0 likes
Gilbert and Sullivan wrote:

Oh i see, doesnt seem to have worked for me Dave, my palmares shows an 11th place in Canada for my best purist result but i managed 3rd in Tirreno this year? Strange one, any theories? Not that important, was just puzzled.

then i shall investigate

Gilbert and Sullivan replied to dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:
Gilbert and Sullivan wrote:

then i shall investigate

Thanks,appreciated.

_Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

Mine just updated with the Giro del Trentino.

Gilbert and Sullivan replied to _Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes
_Kasper wrote:

Mine just updated with the Giro del Trentino.

Yeah, i kinda thought some people had theirs updated but mine has remained the same despite a 3rd place in Tirreno purist comp which was my best ever purist result. Will just check at end of season to see then. Thanks for reply Kasper.

Latest Comments