Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Romandie

So this starts on Tuesday, are we not having this in the Fantasy game this year?  7

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

Stumps | 8 years ago
0 likes

STEVESPRO 79 - lush mate  21

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

To Dave......belated Thank You....

To Enrique......otherwise known as the "road.cc cyber-troll"...You really do need to find a person that appreciates your warped sense of humour to call your buddy...Sadly I am not that person, never have been and definitely never will be.... Like many people, many of which do not use this forum anymore because of your constant annoyances, I am tired of your continuous innuendos, mis-quoting from the past, part-quoting from the past, boring statistical posts that highlight your sad existence....
So for me before you start re-quoting again, this will be last ever forum post while you are still around....Any concerns for the game that I have, then I will mail Dave directly....
Not sure what your intentions are on this forum but slowly you are destroying it...It used to be a thriving community for banter and gossip, but alas "enrique", the cyber troll has ruined all of that... Have a nice day enrique, now back to my real life...... fingers crossed....... one day you may have one of those too......A real life that is.........

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Dave  26

backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes

cheers Dave!

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

ahem  39

be open in an hour or so. apologies.

enrique replied to dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

...What is going on?....  102

I feel your frustration, buddy... But don't worry, all is good!  1 Dave to the rescue!  1 We'll get through this together!  1 Can't wait! I'm so excited! Aren't you?  36

Dave Atkinson wrote:

... be open in an hour or so...

Thank you, dave!  1

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Arguably the best stage race of the year outside of the Grand Tours, one which is always in the game and yet with less than 24 hours to the start nothing from the game organisers.....What is going on....  102

tony kappler | 8 years ago
0 likes

Dave wrote in forum topic "2015 season - can we know the total number of competitions?" posted 15/1/15, that Romandie would be a comp.
Dave? Time is pressing.

backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes

Would be a shame not to!

Jonas Lorenzen replied to backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes
backflipbedlem wrote:

Would be a shame not to!

I second that.

Latest Comments