Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro Del Trentino - Stage 3

Penultimate stage. Time for Porte to wrap it up.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

I was about to post, I think, 'Davide Malacarne (Astana) has been picked as most combative rider of the day', but I think the 'Forum Meltdown' struck and didn't. But, we didn't honor the Combativity Prize in the Giro del Trentino, did we?...  45

backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes

Typical, the day I take out Pozzovivo as well, lol!
And Txurruka does nothing also.

Moist von Lipwig | 8 years ago
0 likes

KOM (Passo Redebus): 1st Torres, 2nd Rosa, 3rd Dupont

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Quaade (Cult) abandons the race...

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

#GdTM 33k to go and the gap is now down to 48". The bunch is closing in on the leaders. Bongiorno (BAR), Torres and Pedraza (COL) have attacked the peloton and met up with the 6 men left in the break.

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

#GdTM Un altro ritiro: Simone Stortoni (Androni Giocattoli)... It seems Stortoni has abandoned... He seems to have scored 2 points yesterday but I dont know why... Unless they were points meant for Sterbini?  7

Peloton being led by Colombia-Coldeportes. Break group is down to 10 riders. The break is starting the 1st category Passo Redebus.

Other abandons include Evtushenko (Rusvelo) and Schoibl (Tirol). Nieve (Sky), Komin (Rusvelo) and Gerdemann (Cult) did not start today

Intermediate sprint (Traguado Volante) at Borgo Valsugana: 1° Voss, 2° Postlberger, 3° Benedetti.

1st KOM points at Montagnaga went to : 1st Postlberger, 2nd Malacarne, 3rd Dupont.

Voss started the move today that sparked the breakaway. Bardet briefly joined the escapees, but desisted.

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Today's profile...

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

From http://girodeltrentino.it/IT/1/26/Diretta.htm:

A group of 12 has 2:20 over the Sky led peloton...

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

Porte
Landa
Konig
Cataldo
Cunego
Meintjes
Hesjdal
Txurruka

backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes

Couple of changes, nearly got rid of Txurruka, but just felt if I did, he would defo do something. Which obviously means he'll do nothing now  3

Porte
Pirazzi
Landa
Zardini
Meintjes
Rosa
Cunego
Txurruka

_Kasper replied to backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes
backflipbedlem wrote:

Couple of changes, nearly got rid of Txurruka, but just felt if I did, he would defo do something. Which obviously means he'll do nothing now  3

I really hope you are right. I got rid of him! Hehe

Pozzovivo
Porte
Landa
König
Cunego
Kudus
Foliforov
Cataldo

Latest Comments