Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de Yorkshire

Just seen the team lines ups for this race, looks like a cracker, wondered if we would be able to have a competition?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Leodis | 8 years ago
0 likes

Live in Leeds but am in York that weekend for the wifes 50th, York it is then  19

fustuarium | 8 years ago
0 likes

My street was closed for the Grand Depart and they're riding across the top of it for Tour De Yorkshire. You could day I'm a virtual prisoner  3 I think its more the 5.5k sportive riders that'll make moving around difficult if you are going to drive near Leeds.

Yorkshie Whippet | 8 years ago
0 likes

Am going, got a few places checked out for day one and two. Riding the route of three so it's Roundhay and big screen.

Can we have a competition, can we. Please, just purist for three days would be fab. Full one as well. Stunning.

Ghedebrav | 8 years ago
0 likes

Not my decision, but I'd imagine it will be.

Anyone actually going? I would've done, but a friend has rather inconsiderately scheduled her wedding for that weekend.

farrell replied to Ghedebrav | 8 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:

Not my decision, but I'd imagine it will be.

Anyone actually going? I would've done, but a friend has rather inconsiderately scheduled her wedding for that weekend.

I was going to go over for the Sunday in Hebden Bridge, but Northern/Network rail handily scheduled engineering works.

Because what an event featuring extensive road closures really needs is more and more people being switched to using the roads to get there! Genius!

Latest Comments