Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro del Trentino

Shouldn't stage 2's deadline be on Wednesday? And it's Dro->Brentonico, not Arco->Brentonico (see http://www.girodeltrentino.com/EN/1/25/The-Route.htm).

Also, I thought the road.cc monuments league was the Spring Classics and GT's - Giro del Trentino info page says it also counts - is that right?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

17 comments

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Up to date startlists are on procyclingstats.com. Always can be changed up to start time though.

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

All riders who score in the race will score in the game so don't worry. Startlists change so frequently that it is difficult to change and reupdate every 10 seconds. I imagine.

_Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

Less than an hour left before the deadline, and i still have grey riders?

Moist von Lipwig replied to _Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

it just means the startlist wasn't updated overnight, it'll be sorted before scoring stage 1 (if not before). It won't be an issue.

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Yes they will

batchuba | 8 years ago
0 likes

Moreno Moser is replacing Davide Formolo
Diego Rosa is replacing Fabio Aru

Please update, so I can pick them both.  16

Joelsim replied to batchuba | 8 years ago
0 likes
batchuba wrote:

Moreno Moser is replacing Davide Formolo
Diego Rosa is replacing Fabio Aru

Please update, so I can pick them both.  16

just tick the all riders box and pick them

naffets replied to Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

so even though the riders are faded out at moment will they score points tomorrow if there involved

_Kasper replied to naffets | 8 years ago
0 likes
naffets wrote:

so even though the riders are faded out at moment will they score points tomorrow if there involved

I certainly hope so. Have several grey riders.

batchuba replied to Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

just tick the all riders box and pick them

Aha!

Thanks homie.

enrique replied to batchuba | 8 years ago
0 likes
batchuba wrote:

Moreno Moser is replacing Davide Formolo...

Everybody's better informed than me...  45 How did you hear about this?...  45 Twitter?... I'm so lost it's pitiful...  45

naffets | 8 years ago
0 likes

A few riders e,g aru and formolo are still in game and some riders not included in game are on the startlist e,g jcperaud are there anymore changes to come?

1wrangler | 8 years ago
0 likes

Will Trentino startlist be updated today? Some starters are missing, and some non-starters are still there. Thanks.

_Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes

Aru is out of the race fyi.

enrique replied to _Kasper | 8 years ago
0 likes
_Kasper wrote:

Aru is out of the race fyi.

Oh, man, thank you so much! He was sitting so pretty there for my team! I appreciate that  1

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
0 likes

should all be sorted now, thanks for pointing it out

tony kappler | 8 years ago
0 likes

Related to the deadline, the stage info incorrectly lists stage 2 on 21/4, instead of 22/4.
Also the stage 1 "information on scoring", lists scores as per a normal stage, rather than the normal TTT scoring (ie 20,18, .....2 for riders in top 10 teams).

Latest Comments