Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Turkey

Don't know what time frame is needed to organise a competition, or the strength of this years field (Adam Yates won in 2014), or if anyone else would be interested (I would). Eurosport are covering all eight days, beginning the 26th of April.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

The Angry Raisin | 8 years ago
0 likes

Can anyone tell me if the riders from Torku Şekerspor will be added to the Fantasy Cycling roster of those taking the startlist in the Tour of Turkey?

TERatcliffe26 replied to The Angry Raisin | 8 years ago
0 likes
The Angry Raisin wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the riders from Torku Şekerspor will be added to the Fantasy Cycling roster of those taking the startlist in the Tour of Turkey?

Im afraid they wont be, just WT and Pro teams as its a bonus race

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Is the Yorkshire 3 Day a comp.?

Twybaydos | 8 years ago
0 likes

Tabriz petrochemical have thankfully not been invited this year so the field, with the exception of Novo Nordisk, appears to be quite decent.

This is on at the same time as Tour de Romandie and Tour de Yorkshire so should be a busy week.

backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'd be in!

Gkam84 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Tour De Dopers....

Joelsim replied to Gkam84 | 8 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Tour De More Obvious Dopers....

FTFY

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Cheers TER.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Will have a look into it and see what dave thinks likely to be bonus purist though id say if we do get it running

Latest Comments