Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Will the weather stop you getting out this weekend?

It looks like another tough weekend of snowy weather up here in Cambs.

Will your mileage be affected by the weather or are you planning on getting stuck in regardless?

This winter seems to have gone on for ages now  2

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

I managed something today that i've never done before on a bike - a 180° skid that had me ending up rolling backwards down an ice-covered lane. quite how i managed not to fall off at that point i'm not sure. i didn't manage to stay upright the other two times  19

demoff | 14 years ago
0 likes

Will be out on Sunday with Club whether we get to do Rivington and Belmont is going to be down to how bad it gets, apparently its not too good up that way at the moment. Took advantage of today to get my metric century for Feb done just in case.

DaSy | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm back down to a metric century tomorrow from my imperial century last Saturday, and some hill repeats on Sunday if the weather holds out.

0 likes
stuke | 14 years ago
0 likes

couple of hours tomorrow morning to keep the legs loose and then first time trial of the season on Sunday morning!! Just had my new Kask TT helmet delivered so riding whatever the weather just to show it off  4

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

Will be out tomorrow morning with badtri

0 likes

I'm going to take the Salsa Fargo on a 50-mile on/off roader to Stonehenge  4  4  4  4  4

Fringe replied to dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

I'm going to take the Salsa Fargo on a 50-mile on/off roader to Stonehenge  4  4  4  4  4

maybe fill one of those 5 bottle cages with a hot flask of soup. looks like its gonna be a cold one.  4

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

a rare sat. morning off work means i will be on the bike.. whatever the cold/snow/blizzard/heat wave happens  4

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

The weekend here is not looking too bad… next week though, blimey on Metcheck there's more snow than we've had all winter so far. Whatever I'm going out on my bike, even if I won't be getting very far.

Latest Comments