Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

When you buy a Dura-ace di2 bike

Do you get a charger when you buy a Di2 equiped bike?I've ordered such a bike and I'm ashamed to admit I never gave it a thought at the time.The chargers are not cheap and I would have thought it would make no sense to supply a bike that needs said charger without one!!  7

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Scrufftie | 8 years ago
0 likes

It's not much use without one. Mine came with the bike, which I believe is pretty standard.

Don't forget that you'll need it to update your firmware and tailor your shifting.

By the way, I have added the D-Fly Ant+ transmitter, which is great. Gives you the battery charge on your Garmin plus showing which cog you're in (limited appeal) and allowing page changes using the button under your lever hoods. I'll admit that I haven't yet got the last one set up but should be useful on the move.

kwi | 8 years ago
0 likes

Surely they're part of the group set, like derailleurs and shifters.

Chamac | 8 years ago
0 likes

Definitely should have been supplied with the bike, as fordy99 says go back to the supplier and make sure they come good.

fordy99 | 8 years ago
0 likes

I got one with my Di2 Ultegra from Giant, go back to your supplier mate

giles | 8 years ago
0 likes

I got one with each of my Di2 Bikes (1 Dura Ace & 1 Ultegra)

Zermattjohn replied to giles | 8 years ago
0 likes

@giles, you must have a very understanding wife!!

Latest Comments