Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Indoor Training App

Recently released an indoor cycle ride/training app on iTunes AppStore, it works with bluetooth heart rate, speed and cadence sensors.

The motivation is to be able to train at home when the weather is as horrible as it is today. Indoor cycling can be a little boring though, rideo offers a handful of videos featuring criterium, solo and group rides as a backdrop. Soon you will be able to integrate your own youtube videos. Your ride data such as speed, cadence, distance, time and heart rate information is presented as an overlay so you have a sense of your performance. You ride for the duration of the video and once finished your data is stored for you to explore if you wish.

I have spent several weekends over a past few months developing this, hoping to get some first hand feedback and list of features you might want to see at the cost of few more of my weekends coding away  1

Here is the promo video

Play Promo Video

and the download link for iPad

Download from iTunes

hoping to enrich the app with some interesting content, if any of you want a video of your ride featured in the app, please hit me at cheemau [at] me.com

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

psycle | 8 years ago
0 likes

Have fun using the app

Latest Comments