Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Bryton Rider 20 and Bontrager Inetrchange ANT+Combo Sensor

Heh all.

Just looking for some help.

I purchased a Bontrager Inetrchange ANT+Combo Sensor,

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/bontrager/interchangeable-ant-combo-...

largely to use with my Bryton Rider 20 when on the Turbo, just so I could get at my Turbo data over Winter months ..

Anyway, the two devices pair ok But I simply cannot get a readout from the Bryton whatsoever ... I've tried moving things around, starting the Bryton after starting pedalling, etc, etc, etc but no joy.

Bryton have said that it should work (being ANT+) but cannot guarantee compatibility with all devices.

So, I'm just wondering whether anyone has a similar setup ... and if they have it working ...

I have seen posts online where peeps are using other Bryton products with this sensor and having now issues?

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

fukawitribe | 9 years ago
0 likes

FWIW i'm using a Bryton Rider 35 with the same speed/cadence sensor - had it a couple of years now, works OK for me once the sensor is registering both magnets (something it seems to be getting more twitchy about as time goes on, even with a new battery).

Don't know enough about the head unit internals to comment on whether that's relevant or not, but both are spec'd to support the ANT+ combined speed/cadence profile so i'd hope both should work in theory.

Sorry can't be more help.

phax71 replied to fukawitribe | 9 years ago
0 likes

Cheers mate ..

I'll have to look again (I figured it was possibly just too old as I think the Rider 20 was the first offering from Bryton) ..

Thanks all the same.... Anyone else?

Latest Comments