Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

One for the investigators! Refuse truck driver on phone

So here's one for those that like to see natural justice take it's course. Refuse truck driver cuts me up at a junction, one hand on the wheel the other on the phone held to the side of the head. I have a reg number, and some very blury video of his manifest sheet from the dash. It was a subcontract truck rather than a full liveried veheicle. Anybody know the best way to find out who owns it? The DVLA site seems to suggest that itis untaxed!! It's a DENNIS truck, reg number VU07 JUW and I think this guys boss should know what his driving habits are like. Not to mention the getting out the cab to push me and throw my bike to the side of the road. sadly didn't keep my phone out enough for fear of that getting smashed.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

jacknorell | 9 years ago
0 likes

Clearly untaxed per https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/ so take that and the assault to the Police Station, fill in a report, and get some justice.

PonteD | 9 years ago
0 likes

he clearly paid you no courtesy in assaulting you and almost killing you, I don't see why you should spare him from the consequences of his idiotic actions. If he can't control himself when in charge of a vehicle, then he shouldn't be allowed on the road. Report this to the police and don't bother yourself any further with this insignificant turd of an excuse for a human being.

mike the bike | 9 years ago
0 likes

Never mind the crap driving, this was assault. Go to the local nick and fill out an incident form. This will take you half an hour but they should then find him.

Best of luck.

keef66 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'd go to the police and report him. I imagine they'll have ways of tracking him down.

Latest Comments