Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

University Dissertation. Help.

Hello, dear Road cc users/ readers. My name is Klavs Eglitis and I study at London South Bank University. I am doing research on cycling market in London and how people use bicycles in the capital.

I would like to ask You all for a BIG favour if you could please fill in my survey. This will help me a lot.
After the information will be collected and processed, I will make a new forum where you all will be able to see the results. And for people who will be more interested in the work I will be more than happy to provide with a copy of the dissertation.
So please all of you share this around as more respondents i will be able to get better conclusion I can make from it.

This is the link- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2G5PM8B

Kind regards,
Klavs Eglitis

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

KirinChris | 9 years ago
0 likes

I've done it but would be interested to see your 'results'.

Did you pilot this? It's not very well worded in my opinion and the questions are open to wide interpretation - I think you would struggle to draw meaningful conclusions, especially from the comparative section of bike v car, public transport etc.

One howler - you are asking about cycling in London yet there is no qualifier. Anyone can answer, even someone living in Dubai.

Apart from that I think it is poor to have spelling mistakes and typos in a survey. You are asking people to give their time but haven't made the effort to get it right yourself.

All IMHO but I run a research business.

Latest Comments