Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dangerous Pass caught on Camera

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Jacobi | 9 years ago
0 likes

Jeez, that came close to murder!

PonteD | 9 years ago
0 likes

Shocking! Truly appalling lack of respect for human life, I wonder if they consciously put arriving at their destination a few seconds earlier before the lives of several people. It's drivers like that you really hope you will come around the next bend and find them buried in a drystone wall or upside down in a ditch  14

I'd like to think something will come of this, but in all likelihood, at the most, I imagine they'll receive a strongly worded letter from the police  102 .

wycombewheeler replied to PonteD | 9 years ago
0 likes
dazwan wrote:

I wonder if they consciously put arriving at their destination a few seconds earlier before the lives of several people. ( .

no time saved the other side of the carriageway was clear, the driver had to cross the line anyway, should have crossed all the way as if passing a car or tractor.

CXR94Di2 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Dangerous at its mildest. This will come back to bite the driver.

Leodis | 9 years ago
0 likes

Nar the cops will visit say something like "drive better in future mate" and leave his house, they will then tell the reporters that he was fully warned and threatened with action if it happens again

Latest Comments