Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

A couple of Vittoria offers

The minimum free delivery @ planet x till Monday 2nd March has lowered to £10 and i bought these Vittoria rubino pro tech in 28mm for my cross bike..ignore the wrong product pic on the website, they are pro tech (got em yesterday) £12.99 each

http://goo.gl/xMLzrJ

However if a decent pair of 23's is more your thing try amazon for rubino pro's at £9.99 each..go for the delivered by amazon option..ignore the 2-4 weeks estimated delivery.. i got mine within a week in original packaging

http://goo.gl/ZGY3rh

Apologies if already posted

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Al__S | 9 years ago
0 likes

I wish they did the coloured sidewalls in sizes other than 23mm (this applies to various other manufacturers too). Some of us have coloured tyre vanity issues!

KirinChris replied to Al__S | 9 years ago
0 likes
Al__S wrote:

I wish they did the coloured sidewalls in sizes other than 23mm (this applies to various other manufacturers too). Some of us have coloured tyre vanity issues!

They do the tan sidewall Open Corsas in 25mm.

I thought they did others as well but have to admit I've never looked closely.

Open Corsa and latex tubes on a nice pair of wheels are the closest thing to tubs without the hassle.

Jeroen0110 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Must have missed the boat, the 23/25s are coming up at £17 now!

bendip replied to Jeroen0110 | 9 years ago
0 likes

You haven't missed it ! They are still £9.99 for the 23's, you need to select the 23's from the drop down menu, when the page refreshes it shows you the (cycle surgery i think) recommended retailers option, if you look to the right hand side of the page the amazon option is there at £9.99, or underneath the recommended retailers option there is a "new" option showing £9.99.. click it and it takes you to the purchasing options, the £9.99 deal is the top one.

Latest Comments