Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Spring Classics 2015 - NonDispute

So now that the Spring Classics has been opened, I thought maybe we should start a new thread dedicated to the race as opposed to arguing about how many transfers blah blah blah!  102

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

118 comments

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Breen, Dockx, Erviti, Amador, Tommy V all out too

backflipbedlem | 8 years ago
0 likes

Does TV coverage start in a min>?

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Nope. 4pm I think. Highlights

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

Looks to be in a lot of pain

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Sagan has just pinched his arse

csousa66 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Why the fuck is Dries Devenyns out of roster of E3 as he his leading the escapees up the Taaienberg?

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Cancellara 2 fractured vertebrae

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

1,2,5,13+team bonus

Aragonite | 8 years ago
0 likes

Three hospitalized in the same crash. That's a first for me. Continues a stupendous week in fantasy cycling.

EDIT - Not all bad, just been on podiomcafe to find I've gone third in the Mens FSA league.

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Putting Stannard in instead of G was a 45 point loss for me. Wow.

Jonas Lorenzen | 8 years ago
0 likes

...I feel like Oleg Tinkov...I've put so much time and effort into this...and only 20 pts. to show for it.. now back to binge drinking and insulting entire nations on twitter..  19

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

I hear your pain guys..... In most of the stages this year I would have more points if they were given for crossing the line in A+E, and not the finish line...... The joys of cycling.....

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Oops. Forgot to do transfers. Hard race please!

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

I guess the good thing to come out of this is that I can afford to change my whole team pretty much for every race from now on

enrique replied to livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

screen capture?...

TERatcliffe26 replied to Jonas Lorenzen | 8 years ago
0 likes
Jonas Lorenzen wrote:

...I feel like Oleg Tinkov...I've put so much time and effort into this...and only 20 pts. to show for it.. now back to binge drinking and insulting entire nations on twitter..  19

I here you the same for me...

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

I hear your pain guys....The joys of cycling.....

At least we have each other, Steve...

livestrongnick replied to enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:

screen capture?...

Yes twitter pic

csousa66 replied to livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

Why the fuck is Dries Devenyns out of roster of E3 as he his leading the escapees up the Taaienberg?

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Right, this might cause an issue for some, because certain riders hadn't been given a value, there couldn't show up in the search.

So updated values, all riders now showing, but it might be that you are over budget, PLEASE check

Rant | 9 years ago
0 likes

The values for existing riders have changed? I have never known this happen during a comp before - is this right? Without making any changes, I am suddenly 5.5 over budget! Also, I now seem to have an extra 5 transfers? (55 in total)

john rutherford | 9 years ago
0 likes

Just about to pick my team for tommorows race , the team that rode today came in under the 150 limit yet the same team has now took me to 6.3 over budget .How come? have the rider values changed ?  7

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

EVERYONE got an email to explain what happened.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Incase you claim not to have an email, Here it is

Spring Classics

Unfortunately, because of a glitch, where certain riders had not been given a value, they could not be shown on the startlist, even when you picked "show all riders" To solve this issue, rider values had to be redone.

So updated values have now been done, all riders now showing, but it might be that your team is over budget, PLEASE check this before tomorrows race and make any changes, because of this issue. I have added another 5 transfers to help if your team has ended up over budget.

Head to fantasy.road.cc to manage your team.

LukeClosely | 9 years ago
0 likes

What will happen to those people who are over budget but never go on the site to make changes? My team is over budget but as I haven't yet clicked "pick team" those 8 riders from today are still showing as my team. Surely if I try andsome transfers it will then not accept my team, but if I make no changes what happens?

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

Quite a lot of changes needed to the roster

Southeast are racing, Androni aren't, Cult aren't, Giant aren't.
Demare isn't
Hofland isn't
Bennett is
Hutarovich is
Coquard is
Lotto, Cofidis and IAM have now named their teams as it seems like almost the whole squads are open.

My team was -1.6 over budget before I made changes. If I had not changed my roster today would I have received nil points?

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

EVERY rider is selectable, I don't have time to make changes, I just did the scores because I saw they weren't done and did the values because some riders weren't valued and therefore not showing up

LukeClosely | 9 years ago
0 likes

What will an unchanged, now suddenly over budget but previously under budget team score 2moro?

cgipryan | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm late, but that was a cracking race. Stannard was certainly very good, the QuickStep guys did some mistakes, but I'd say that the bottom line is Vanmarcke and GvA won the race for Stannard.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I cannot answer that Luke, I honestly don't know the answer. I cannot get ahold of Dave, see if he can do anything with it.

Pages

Latest Comments