Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Problems with Eurosport Player - Help!!

I've just re-subscribed to Eurosport Player after a few months break. I've opted for the Multi-Screen subscription this year.
In the three evenings this week since subscribing, whilst using two different iOS devices, I have not been able to watch more than 5 minutes before the stream completely fails and refuses to reconnect; only a channel change and back will bring it back. If I'm lucky I may get another 5 minutes before it fails again. This happens on both iOS devices over WiFi, 4G and 3G so I'm confident it's not a broadband/network issue. If I attempt to use a laptop and access via a browser it'll run for similar period of time before failing with "internal server error 3050".

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the hell is going on? - please!

Andrew

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

lisa76uk | 9 years ago
0 likes

I was getting the 'internal server error' and found that by dragging the 'live stream' back 5 or 10 minutes helped, almost as though the actual live stream wasn't buffering quick enough.

Abbie | 9 years ago
0 likes

Happened to me too  14

scimos | 9 years ago
0 likes

there were a few who persevered with them on twitter - who seemed to get this particular episode sorted  41

AWP | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sunday - everything streaming okay tonight. Can't get the videos to work though.
The schedule listing does tend to be out now again, I think it's because of live events finishing late.
Hopefully this will be the end of the problems; somehow I doubt it.

thesaladdays | 9 years ago
0 likes

Had this as well a few nights ago, getting 'internal server error' messages every few minutes, but to be honest it was the first time I came across that.

What's more annoying for me is the fact the schedule listings almost never seem to be in synch with what's actually playing!  102

sanderville | 9 years ago
0 likes

It would be nice if they just put a message on screen saying they know that they have a problem when it happens. It would save a lot of people the trouble of trying to fix a server problem at the client end.

AWP | 9 years ago
0 likes

Saturday. Things seem to be behaving themselves tonight. Great Froome/Contador action.

fustuarium | 9 years ago
0 likes

Same issues with android devices last year. Not subscribed this year as they seem to do nothing to fix it when you read the app reviews to date.

AWP | 9 years ago
0 likes

So it sounds as if it's a problem at Eurosport not a client end issue. I'll see what happens this evening.

dantheman1979 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I had the same problem last night when I tried to watch the WSBK preview. I tried watching it on my smart tv, tablet and pc but I gave up in the end  14

scimos | 9 years ago
0 likes

Having exactly the same issues - but have no cure  20

Latest Comments