Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Screening of the Pantani movie in Portsmouth

Using the service provided through ourscreen.com I'm trying to get a screening of "Pantani: The accidental death of a cyclist" to be held at the No.6 Cinema in Portsmouth at 2pm on Sun 26th April with a ticket price is £8, and thought I'd do some promotion here as some road.cc readers may want to attend.

The way the ourscreen service works is anyone can setup a screening of a film at one cinema from a selected list and a minimum number of tickets need to be sold for the screening to happen, but when you buy a ticket the money is only taken if the screening is confirmed so there's no risk that you could waste the ticket money. For my event I need another 42 people to buy tickets at £8 a ticket.

If you're interested and want to buy a ticket you can do so using the following link; https://www.ourscreen.com/screening/38601

I've set this up purely out of my interest in seeing this film and thinking that others may want to also, and of giving the ourscreen service a try, I don't get any form of financial gain from this.

Thanks
Paul

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments