Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

ISM Adamo saddles

Tend to get numb legs/ feet after 90 mins or so. LBS has recommended trying an ISM Adamo saddle- probably the Breakaway.

Anyone got any experience/ views?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Scrufftie | 9 years ago
0 likes

I bought myself an ISM Attack recently for my TT bike and it has transformed my turbo sessions. My position put a lot of weight on my perineum and the Attack has removed this. It does take a little bit of conditioning as it wider between the legs than a conventional saddle and I have dropped my saddle height by 2cm. I haven't settled on the fore and aft position but it was instantly more comfortable.

matheson | 9 years ago
0 likes

Having used a Typhoon for a season I would agree with the above - it takes a wee bit to get used to and you might have to reset post height, but once settled in (sic) it's great and no worries if the Mrs wants a ride as well  36

Colin Peyresourde | 9 years ago
0 likes

My wife has one and she loves it.

CXR94Di2 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Yes I have two for each of my bikes. I know there are many seats so everyone has an opinion. It is an extremely comfy saddle. They take a little time to break in for your sit bones to adjust. Just keep riding regularly shorter rides upto an hour for your body to adjust. I can ride 100 miles and not feel any discomfort on my under carriage. I have no pressure on my nads.

There are a couple of websites that allow you to try for a couple of weeks, try before you buy so to speak. There are plenty of models to choose from. I have road 2 model.

Latest Comments