Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Cycling Game for android/apple

Hi Everyone

I am thinking of designing a cycling game for the phone and tablet. It will be based around racing and progressing through various levels and eventually earning your full pro licence.

I just wondered what features you would want to see in a game? Things that would make you come back and play the game?

What would you not want to see?

Thanks for any suggestions

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

bmxer | 8 years ago
0 likes

let's revive this topic.. There's a huge number of game apps on both playstire and itunes, but what irritates me the most is when i download the game and install, first ads are everywhere, then when i find a games in a sea of advertisements in the main it sucks.. 

Beacuse i'm an BMX freak i will show some peek of a new bmx game which is still in development stage and it will be available on mobile soon after it is finished.. In the meantime, I'm stil a big fan of bmx bike games, constanly playing them on www.bmxgames247.com/bike-games where there's no so much ads and games are much better.. Long live the flash games..

Latest Comments