Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Wilier Montegrappa 2014 - Size Medium - Only Done 15 Miles! £599 ono

The bike was only bought in August 2014 (RRP £749) and since then it has only done 15 miles on a turbo trainer. As the bike has never been used outdoors it still looks like its come straight out of the showroom.

I'm selling on behalf of a friend who has decided to sell the bike so he can concentrate on mountain biking. He does have the original receipt if anyone wants to see it before purchasing. The bike has all of the original specification apart from the standard flat pedals which have been changed over to some brand new Shimano PD-R500 SL clipless pedals. These are included in the sale.

Specification:

Frame: 7005 Aluminium, Double Butted
Fork: Carbon / Aluminium
Headset: FSA Integrated
Chainset: FSA Vero, 50/34T
Cassette: SRAM PG950, 11-28T
Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
Brakes: Tektro R312
Shifter: Shimano Sora
Handlebar: WARP
Stem: WARP
Seatpost: WARP
Saddle: San Marco Era
Wheelset: WARP
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator

As the photos were taken on a mobile I've also included the original image from the Internet. You can see the pedals on the photos I have taken.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Location: Oswestry (collection only). Will consider posting depending on location.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

Vejnemojnen | 9 years ago
0 likes

overpriced..

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/wilier-montegrappa-tiagra-2015/

I know it's large and XL, but they had medium and small in stock a few weeks ago for the same price..

FULL tiagra gruppo, no square tapered cranks or tektro calipers..

Latest Comments