Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

San Luis

Are the remainder of the riders being added to this race please?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

I see Modolo has been added to the Lampre team - is the roster going to be updated for this, Danielson and the Italian team?

Joelsim replied to Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes
Twybaydos wrote:

I see Modolo has been added to the Lampre team - is the roster going to be updated for this, Danielson and the Italian team?

Hope so!

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

k, just realised this is a purist comp, hmmm maybe make a couple of changes then, lol

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

Woo first team of the year picked!

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

I think Joel's issue is that an Italy team is competing which has PCT riders in it (e.g. Finetto, Battaglin) but not the Pro-conti team itself. Given that we are picking the 'riders' are these guys going to be included?

Also, Tom Danielson is not in the Garmin team (when he top 10'd a stage last year) and I did not see all of UHC on the list.

It appears that we have lost the ability to pick any rider who is not in the startlist on a game so Joel can't pick who he wants.

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Ah ok so no Battaglin for Italy etc?

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

no, they're not. it's just a purist comp picking the WT and PC riders, like what it says

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Here is the startlist for San Luis, riders to be added.

http://www.procyclingstats.com/race.php?id=151152&c=3

Latest Comments