Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone riding around on Tenerife between 31 Jan and 7 Feb?

Hi
I booked a week on Tenerife from Jan 31 and Feb 7 with my cycling mate but due to circumstances he won't be able to make it  2
I'm still going, but riding with other people is much nicer of course.

Is there maybe a group out there that week that I can join for a few rides?
I'm staying in the south part of the island.

Dick

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

carbonsteve | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hi Dick just seen your post, was out on 3rd Feb till 14, so just missed you, i am from Wakefield and in the Wakefield cc, i have two friends from Wakefield who have apartments there, and go every winter and autumn, i go three times a year with the bike Nov, Feb/Jan and July/August, we also meet up with a few other people from UK and EU, so sometimes there can be 5-6 riders which makes it more enjoyable.

Your welcome to join you and your friend next time your over, we know all the routes cafes etc, don't know your ability but we do between 60-80 mile rides with a cafe stop every other day

Any body else seeing this post is welcome as well, just make sure your of a good fitness

Steve

don simon fbpe | 9 years ago
0 likes

You could sign up and ask in here. http://www.foromtb.com/forums/foreign-bikers.41/

bfslxo | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hi, check out club activio who are based inbetween Adeje & Las Americas, granted they are a single day cycling tour company so in that sense you pay to cycle with them but they can do a door/door service & u will go places u would not find on your own or take u to points further away cycle back with a guide who is with u from word go to word end so u can completely switch off & enjoy yourself - if u can i would especially recommend the Masca route it is simply stunning & like nothing else on the island u would think u were in Asia or somewhere!
I have toured with them a few years now, can only say brillant things about them & their guides

Latest Comments